ABET AccreditationThe Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate Program at the college of Engineering is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Graduates of the Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering program will possess by the time of graduation the following essential computing and engineering skills:
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies
Annual Student Enrollment and Graduation Data:
Mechanical Engineering Program Enrollment and Graduation Data
|Academic Year||Enrollment*||Total Undergrad**||Degrees Awarded***|
*Enrollment figures are based on the first term (fall) enrollment for the corresponding academic year.
**Total undergrad students enrolled in the program (from all academic levels) for the corresponding academic year.
***Total graduates for the corresponding academic year (regardless of students cohort)
Department & Programs
Graduates of the Architectural Engineering program at Alfaisal University are grounded in scientific, mathematical, and technical knowledge through coursework that keeps pace with current relevant technologies.-read more
Here, at Alfaisal University, we have a world-class EE program that helps prepare you for the international job market, and that makes you able to take part in powering up the world.-read more
Industrial engineering is about choices. Other engineering disciplines apply skills to very specific areas. An industrial engineering education offers the best of both worlds: an education in both engineering and management.-read more
A degree in mechanical engineering at Alfaisal University will give you the knowledge and advanced interdisciplinary skills to work in the design, development and manufacture of products in Saudi Arabia and worldwide.-read more
Certainly find software taking care of business. On your computer and in your smartphone, in your dishwasher and in your car, in the bank, supermarket, or mall, on the streets or in your house.-read more