Curriculum Structure and Study Plan
The program study plans below are designed to assist students in planning their studies by showing the suggested sequence of subjects for a full-time student in order to satisfy subject requisite requirements and complete the degree within the expected duration. The students are expected to follow the study plan corresponding to their admission semester and work closely with their assigned academic advisors on a regular basis.
- Bachelor of Architectural Engineering Study Plan with Tracks (Effective: Fall 2021)
- ARE Study Plan Summary ( 2021)
- ARE GPA Calculator ( 2021)
- ARE Track Registration Form
- Bachelor of Architectural Engineering Study Plan (Effective: Fall 2019)
- ARE Study Plan Summary (2019)
- ARE GPA Calculator (2019)
The University strives to ensure that quality academic advising is available and accessible for all students, geared to each stage of the student’s academic career. Students are expected to engage actively with their advisors, to understand the requirements for their programs of study, to be familiar with University regulations that apply to students and to make use of the information made available to them through various University offices, services and websites. Refer to the below documents to learn more about student and advisor responsibilities, academic advising and registration process, academic advisors assignment, and list of important contacts and available resources.